dojo COVID-19 precautions and daily screening info
(MUST READ for all participants at the new dojo.)
- Students and parents will create a socially distanced line outside of the dojo. No student may enter the building without a required temp check.
- Masks are required at all times.
- In the event that you, a member of your household, or your child are not feeling well, show signs of illness, or any symptoms related to Covid-19 DO NOT attend class and make up at any time in the future.
- Due to covid space restrictions, parents, drop off guardians or guests of any kind will not be permitted into the dojo or lobby during class (for any age group).
- No Bags – No sparring gear bags are necessary at this time.
- Shoes – Students will be directed to place shoes at a designated location in the lobby.
- Required for class: Water bottle (water will not be provided at the dojo at this time), full uniform and belt, mask, eskrima sticks (if you own them).
- Social Distance: Pre-designated spots will be established on the floor when students enter the dojo, instructors will guide them to their socially distanced spot.
- Sanitation: The dojo floor and touched surfaces (door knobs, handles, etc.) will be cleaned after each class. An instructor will spray the floor with disinfectant while the other instructor mops the floor with a microfiber mop.
- The dojo will be deep sanitized using a high pressure fogger after classes have concluded each evening.
- Equipment being handled by instructors, assistants or leadership team members will be disinfected after each use with the holder washing hands immediately after use.
- Multiple bottles of hand sanitizer are readily accessible for use within the dojo and will be required to use before entering the main dojo floor.
- iWave air purification system installed in August – visit www.iwave.com to view its functions.