Weapon Arts 1-A Course Launch!
Participate in the first course within our Magnus Weapon Arts curriculum featuring Single Stick Eskrima and Bo Staff.
Students learn and progress skills throughout 6 full workshops at the dojo.
- Who can Register? – Open to all Age 7+ Orange, Blue, Green, Brown, and Black Belts
- Regular Price – $79 full course (covers all 6 course workshops, and includes one Magnus Weapon Arts Performance Shirt)
- Discounted Black Friday Early Bird Registration: $59
- Black Friday Spots Available: 5
- Regular Registration to open Monday December 6, 2021 for our January launch.
Each students receives a Level 1 Magnus Weapon Arts performance shirt and certificate at the end of the course!
Course Meeting Dates:
Class 1: Friday January 7, 2022 (5:00 – 5:45PM)
Class 2: Friday January 14, 2022 (5:00 – 5:45PM)
Class 3: Friday January 28, 2022 (5:00 – 5:45PM)
Class 4: Friday February 11, 2022 (5:00 – 5:45PM)
Class 5: Friday February 18, 2022 (5:00 – 5:45PM)
Class 6: Friday February 25, 2022 (5:00 – 5:45PM)
*This is a connected course, each class links into the next.
- Weapons? – Weapons available for use at the dojo if you do not own Bo and Eskrima.
- Purchase Weapons? – Weapons are available for sale on our store – magnuskarate.com/shop
- No prior experience is necessary to participate in this course.
- Future Plans:
- The Weapon Arts program has two additional courses that can be followed in the Level 1 series and are already pre-planned on our events schedule. This course (1-A) is the prerequisite to entering into Weapon Arts 1-B (Double Stick Eskrima and Sai), which then can be followed up by taking Weapon Arts 1-C (Eskrima, Tonfa, Nunchaku, Kama)
- It provides the opportunity to learn Sai, Tonfa, Nunchacku, Double Stick Eskrima concepts, and more!
- Excellent Compliment! Our Leadership Team members recently completed all three level 1 courses last school year – they loved it. Our Level 2 and 3 leaders are now learning within our Level 2 Weapon Arts curriculum and Level 1 Leaders are wrapping up this course and preparing to begin Weapon Arts 1-B which is the follow up course to this one.