Sanchin & Breathing Seminar – Dr. Tony D’Angelo
Magnus Karate is proud to announce an exciting seminar opportunity featuring the instruction of Dr. Tony D’Angelo (Kyoshi, 8th Dan). We invite you to join us the weekend of Friday December 15th, Saturday December 16th, and Sunday December 17th at our dojo in West Chester, PA to expand your awareness and learn Sanchin Kata in depth.
This multi-day seminar will be an educational course featuring the theory and technical skill training of Sanchin Kata.
Friday’s session will be an open class which provides foundational concepts on integrating your breath and learning essential foundations of breathing and full body tensegrity, participants do not have to study martial arts to attend Friday night’s session. Saturday’s workshop will be martial specific and features a keynote and full day training seminarteaching you how to create appropriate structure and strategies to build and lead your body’s energy for the purpose of martial cultivation. Sunday’s session will be a complete course review and deep practice of Sanchin Kata.
* NO experience with Sanchin Kata is necessary – this seminar has been designed to educate you on the importance of this practice so that you can incorporate it into every aspect of your martial training and development process. Any martial artist of any style can participate and find value in this course content.
You have three options for attendance:
- Friday only at $75 per participant
- Saturday and Sunday only at $200 per participant
- All three days at $250 per participant
* Prerequisite: In order to attend Sunday’s training you must have attended Saturday’s full day seminar. (Attending Friday’s class without attending Saturday’s seminar will not allow you access to Sunday’s deep review and training session).
Feel free to give me a call or text at any time if you have any questions.
Owner & Sensei
1) Friday December 15, 2023
- 6:00 – 8:30PM (Integration of Breath Seminar – highly recommended to learn essential breathing concepts utilized in Sanchin)
2) Saturday December 16, 2023
- 10:00AM – 5:00PM (Full Day Seminar – Learning Sanchin)
3) Sunday December 17, 2023
- 10:00AM – 2:00PM (Full Course Review and Deep Training Day)
Dojo Address: 323 E. Gay St, West Chester, PA 19380
Friday Only – Click Here
Saturday and Sunday Combo – Click Here
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Combo – Click Here
- 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- 10:00AM - 2:00PM