Magnus is a community on a mission to build a stronger future by empowering our members to get the most out of life. Self esteem, character development, and the cultivation of leadership and communication skills through every stage of life are at the core of every class. Young people will find their voice, their value, and their unique role as a leader of tomorrow. Adults will gain self confidence through realistic self defense training, and build a healthy body and mind. Reach out and let’s explore how Magnus can help make you or your child stronger, in all areas of life.
TAKE THE MAGNUS JOURNEY
PRE-K MARTIAL ARTS
Junior Magnus (Age 4-6) is our developmental readiness program designed to prepare students for Age 7+ black belt training while also providing age appropriate instruction and a great introduction into martial arts practice as seen at Magnus Karate.
YOUTH MARTIAL ARTS
Take the Mangnus journey and become a black belt! Our youth black belt training program is organized in four grouping categories-beginner, intermediate, pre-black belt, and youth black belt classes our students are provided excellent lessons every class.
Our adult classes are beginner friendly and provide multiple class options per week for the participant who is seeking to stay active, learn principle based skill sets, and feel challenged.
providing scholarships to our students
LEARN FROM HOME
- Online video content library…YES
- Follow along instructional courses…YES
- Parent and student resource center..YES
- Junior Magnus, Beginner, Green, Brown, and Black Belt curriculum modules, courses, lessons…YES
- Youth and adult belt testing and requirements and tips / suggestions…YES
- Magnus Weapon Arts Lessons and Certification…YES
- Leadership Team Training models / theory…YES
- Instructor training program and certification courses…YES
- Qigong and meditation…YES
- Martial conditioning lessons and video library…YES Class playbacks and reviews…YES
BECOME A LEADER
Students participate in weekly, interactive training where they lead their peers in a structured format in real time, attend regular workshops, perform community service, and assist in live classes with younger students.