This is an incredibly fun way to connect with your children, learn more about what they are doing in class, ask questions about our curriculum and philosophies, and have fun.
- Join class, take pics, and videos, and have fun with your children.
- Class content will be modified to accommodate parental involvement and help you do activities with your children.
- Limit 1 parent per student per class (this does not include extra family members such as a younger sibling or grandparent).
- Limit 1 time attendance throughout the week for a parent. Students may attend normally – we ask that parents attend only one time during the week.
- Junior Magnus and Age 7+ Beginner Classes: Parents can join in class flexibly Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of next week.
- Age 7+ Green/Brown Classes: Parents can join in class on either Monday or Tuesday of next week (Wednesday and Thursday are not available for parents to attend for Green/Brown classes)
- If you plan to attend class with your child / children, parents do not need to register.
- Please only register your child like normal and feel free to drop in with them anytime that works with the schedule at the top of this post.