Age 7+ Beginner info & Availability
Age 7+ Beginner Info & Availability
Magnus Karate is a full time age appropriate martial arts academy.
Celebrating 11 years in May 2021 our karate school offers traditional martial arts programming starting at Age 4.
Our curriculum is vast and features a clear pathway for any student of any age.
Read more about our story: Click Here
Magnus Karate is a no contract karate school.
Month to month payments.
Our curriculums and programs operate year round, get started anytime!
The best way to find out if Magnus Karate is a good fit for your family is to come in for a free trial lesson.
- If all parties feel like its a good fit to move forward we suggest you utilize the monthly intro offer to test out the flex schedule.
- After the intro families move forward month to month as active members of Magnus Karate.
- No Contracts, No Gimmicks, Month to Month Payments
- Use one of the links below to choose an intro class date that works best for your schedule.
- Upon scheduling you will be contacted by a Magnus Karate representative on what to expect on the first day.
- The email will provide tons of helpful info for what to bring, and what the first day will look and feel like.
- Overall, the free intro class is the best way to see if what we do is a good fit for your family. Visit the dojo, meet our teaching team members, and take part in one of our engaging lessons.
- No experience is required to participate on day 1.
Watch Sensei's Story
Meet Sensei Pannulla
Read Sensei's Story
Flex Schedule: Magnus operates on a flex schedule, pick and choose which class works best week to week.
- Ex: Monday and Wednesday work best this week vs. Tues and Thursday next week.
1. Monday: 5:45 – 6:30PM
2. Tuesday: 5:00 – 5:45PM
3. Wednesday: 5:45 – 6:30PM
4. Thursday: 5:00 – 5:45PM
Our current schedules are in subject to review every quarter due to Covid to make sure they all fit the best needs of the school’s student population.
operations INFO & Advice
- Registering for classes: All students are required to register for each class individually before attending at the dojo.
- The class registration link is available on your portal and will always be available on your weekly Sunday evening email (released 7:00PM) every week.
- Classes will automatically close out to new participants when 25 students are registered (our scheduling app will automatically close out entry).
- You can register for classes at any time of the week including the day of.
- We welcome two parents into the dojo for your initial intro class.
- Parents are welcome into the dojo lobby for class viewing upon enrollment.
- Multiple opportunities for parent viewing and participation are made available throughout the year with watch weeks (observation weeks and parent’s weeks, where Parent’s are invited to join class with their children).
Active members are communicated primarily through our active member email blast, (friends, family, and non active families are on our general mailer). You can always reach Sensei fast through call or text.
- Direct email: [email protected]
- Text or call Magnus Karate: 610-890-3656
Age 7+ Black Belt Training is a rank / level specific training program which progresses youth participants through our pathway to black belt.
Junior Magnus (Age 4-6) is our developmental readiness program designed to provide a great introduction for pre-k and k based students along with preparing students for Age 7+ black belt training in the future.
Each programs have different schedules, rates, and curriculum objectives and goals.