Ages 4-6 martial arts Program - Junior Magnus
our Junior Magnus program
Junior Magnus (Age 4-6) is our pre-k martial arts foundational development program, designed to help your child thrive in all areas of their life while setting them up for success as a young adult, and preparing them for our Black Belt training program. Classes are grounded in building focus in and outside the academy, motor coordination, strength and flexibility, and confidence that will follow them throughout their lives.
Children will learn while having fun in a safe, organized and highly structured environment. We love seeing young students become black belts as they grow, excelling both at home and at school. This program has developed hundreds of success stories through its creative blend of consistent instruction, positive reinforcement, strong classroom management strategies, and fast and fun lessons every class.
Reach out today and see how martial arts can help your child become a superhero.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Learn More about Magnus Karate
Magnus Karate is a full time age appropriate martial arts academy.
Celebrating 11 years in May 2021 our karate school offers traditional martial arts programming starting at Age 4.
Our curriculum is vast and features a clear pathway for any student of any age.
Read more about our story: Click Here
Magnus Karate is a no contract karate school.
Month to month payments.
Our curriculums and programs operate year round, get started anytime!
The best way to find out if Magnus Karate is a good fit for your family is to come in for a free trial lesson.
- If all parties feel like its a good fit to move forward we suggest you utilize the monthly intro offer to test out the flex schedule.
- After the intro families move forward month to month as active members of Magnus Karate.
- No Contracts, No Gimmicks, Month to Month Payments
- Use one of the links below to choose an intro class date that works best for your schedule.
- Upon scheduling you will be contacted by a Magnus Karate representative on what to expect on the first day.
- The email will provide tons of helpful info for what to bring, and what the first day will look and feel like.
- Overall, the free intro class is the best way to see if what we do is a good fit for your family. Visit the dojo, meet our teaching team members, and take part in one of our engaging lessons.
- No experience is required to participate on day 1.
All classes and programs are located at our new dojo in Cambridge Square Shopping Center -
West Chester, PA on Gay Street.
magnus karate FAQ
- Magnus Karate is a no contract karate school.
- Month to Month payments always
- Magnus is celebrating 11 years in business in May 2021.
- Magnus Karate is a full time age appropriate martial arts academy.
- Classes are available starting at Age 4 and are segmented according to age and experience levels.
- No experience is necessary, our Age 7+ Beginner class is very welcoming to a new student of martial art practice.
- Anytime! Magnus Karate is a year round martial arts academy.
- Free trial lessons are available upon request. Please fill out a contact form and a Magnus Karate representative will contact you back with helpful information and first available intro lesson opportunities.
Magnus Karate is happy to answer any and all questions up front please contact us:
- Fill our a contact form here on the website, a Magnus Karate representative will respond to you upon request.
- Call us at 610-890-3656, for even faster service feel free to send us a text at that same number.
- Send us an email at [email protected]